180 Jefferson Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 | email: email@example.com | call: (888) 888-8888
Panasonic Converged VoIP System
Flexible. Expandable. Versatile
Top Five Benefits:
- Allows multiple sights (regardless of size) to be networked together on a single managed network. 100% remote access.
- Centralized (one) voicemail system with Email Integration and Auto attendant for all voicemail messages.
- Supports hard or soft phones off site for telecommuniting staff.
- Support MAP (Monitor Application for Panasonic) call accounting software with real time call reporting and email report capability.
- Excellent accessories offering IP Camera integration, Door lock/unlock and Phone assistant software with instant message and drop and drag call capabilities.
The Panasonic Coverged VoIP/Pbx system is feature rich, offers a superior time tested platform and a migration path to the latest technological advances in voice communications.
Panasonic Spec Sheet - Adobe® PDF
Example of Unified Messaging - 40 KB WAV
© 2010 Unified Technologies. All rights reserved.
System capacity ranges:
- 1 - 20 users with investment range from $2,000 to $15,000.
- 20 - 80 users with investment range from $15,000 - $40,000.
- 90 – 160 users with investment range from $40,000 - $80,000.
Panasonic Coverged VoIP/Pbx system